Monday, March 28, 2011

Deena's on the Hunt!

Italy better look out because Deena is on the prowl, for men that is.  Deena Cortese of the Jersey Shore is looking forward to the upcoming season in Italy and mainly for one reason, the men!  "I can't wait to go there.  Everyone talks so well about it.  I can't wait to see what it's all about...I'm excited to see the scenery, the culture.  And Italian men shold be interesting--a lot different than Jersey!" 

Those who have seen the show before have witnessed Deena's ups and downs when it has come to the male species.  However, thankfully for her the show is a lot less popular in Italy possibly making it easier for her to snag a guy.  Maybe learning some pick up lines could help her out, "I really want to find out what 'blast in a glass' is in Italian because that's my nickname. I need to know what that means so I can tell all the Italian men."

No comments:

Post a Comment