Monday, March 7, 2011

Snooki Domination

You can't turn the corner these days without seeing or hearing about Nicole Pollizi.  Snooki as she is better known as from MTV's hit reality show Jersey Shore is sweeping the nation.  She has appeared in commercials, television shows, sports events, she has even published her own book and now she will appear on one of the most influential magazines in America.  Rolling Stone magazine will feature America's #1 Party Girl in all of her pickle eating glory. 

However, Nicole's interview expresses how she really feels about her portrayl on the show.  "If I do something stupid, which is pretty much the whole time, I hate it," she told the magazine. "I just hate it. Obviously, they're only going to put the good stuff in, and the good stuff is us drunk, so all I'm seeing is me drunk and falling down. That's how I am when I party, but some of the stuff I do is, like, 'Really, Nicole?' I look like a freakin' alcoholic. I'm like, 'You're sweating, your makeup is running, you look gross.' I just look like s**t." 

Although she seems humiliated from the show Snooki says she is not done with reality television and will do whatever spin-offs of the show come her way.  Snooki hopes to one day build an empire, and turn up like Jessica Simspon and her brands, stating a normal job is just not in the cards for her.

Catch behind the scenes of Snooki's Rolling Stone Photoshoot 

No comments:

Post a Comment